We Host School Groups from Sept – May!
We offer unique school group programs that are inspired by our local community and environment. Our camp directors provide a curriculum that promotes leadership and team-building through fun activities and sports.
Our curriculum options are listed below – we can mix and match to build a custom program that suits your school group’s needs.
Stay, Play, & Learn with Haliburton Hockey Haven Camp!
Curriculum Connected Programming:
- Earthwalk (All Seasons)
- Local Taste Sensation Adventure (Fall)
- Heritage Breed Ramble (All Seasons)
- Abbey Gardens Amble (Fall, Spring)
- The Great Speck-tackle! (Fall, Spring)
- Abbey Gardens Snowshoe (Winter)
- The EcoQuest! (Fall, Spring)
- Life At Sub Zero (Winter)
- Plant What You Eat (Spring)
- Snacking on the Trail (All seasons)
- Bee/Pollinator Program (Fall, Spring)
- Other Garden Program … permaculture (Fall, Spring)
Leadership & Traditional Camp Activities
- Team-building initiatives (All Seasons)
- Tandem Canoeing (Spring to Fall)
- Camp-wide Games (All seasons)
- SUP boarding (Spring to Fall)
- Swimming and Beach Parties (Spring to Fall)
- Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, and Badminton Courts (Spring to Fall)
- Downhill Skiing (Winter)
- Snowshoeing (Winter)
- Survival Skills (All Seasons)
- Cross Country Skiing (Winter)
OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS:
A non-profit charity providing economic and recreational opportunities for our community. Everything we do on site helps further our mission to create opportunities to learn about living more sustainable. If you want to learn about local food, gardening, energy, sustainable construction techniques, heritage agriculture animals, land restoration or cooking techniques, this is the place to visit.
We also partner with other community organizations in Haliburton County, for a full list please contact us!
Custom stay packages available please contact us for more information.