When Do We Start
Day Camps run from Monday to Friday from 8/8:30am – 4/5:30pm. Choose a major program and a minor program and spend the day honing your skills and enjoying summer with us!
What’s It About
You will get half a day of professional instruction from our pros in your chosen major and 2 hours of instruction in your minor sports selection followed by some extremely fun and educational camp programming before you go home for the day.
Food and Service
We will provide a healthy and nutritious lunch as well! Parents/guardians are responsible for drop-off and pick-up of the participants.
Quick Program Facts:
- Co-ed ages 8-15
- 2.5 hours of Professional instruction in each of your selected programs
- Multi-sport approach
- 4:1 ratio and a max of 24 kids
- Ex-Pro and OHL Hockey Instructors, CPGA golf Instructors, and Professional Wakeboard Instructors.
- Special Professional Guests
- Focuses on the 3 “s’s”
- Friday skills competitions
- Focus on all skill levels
- Must have their own hockey equipment
Quick Camping Facts:
- Check-in Monday-Friday 8-830AM
- Check-out Monday-Friday 4-530 pm
- Dining Hall Air Conditioned
- A Healthy Lunch Daily
- Nut Free Environment
- Other Fun Activities