Location: Haliburton Hockey Haven Sports Camp, Haliburton, ON
Contract: Mid April – early October (approximately)
Accommodations and Meals can be provided
Deadline for application: March 24, 2017; applications will be considered as they are received.
At Haliburton Hockey Haven Sports Camp we are dedicated to enriching the lives of young athletes through sport, education and leadership. Although, our organization has been doing this since 1964, for the first time in our history, we have purchased our own camp facility and are in need of some great people to assist us in our new endeavor! This job is a contract position but we are hoping that full-time employment will be the end result with our new facility. If you are the type of person that doesn’t mind lending a hand in any capacity to assist our brand new endeavor flourish now and into the future than we would love to hear from you!
The Housekeeping Team Member responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides cleaning services for each of the buildings on-site including the office, guest rooms, and staff and camper accommodations
- Managing the inventory of cleaning supplies throughout the camp
- Provides laundry services
- Often working to tight deadlines to accommodate the camper schedules for arrival and departure
- Attention to detail and strong time management and organizational skills.
- Vulnerable sector check/police records check
Applicants must send an email with a cover letter outlining qualifications, a resume, and contact information for 2 references to:
Adam Mannella, Director of Operations
Haliburton Hockey Haven Sports Camp